Toot'n Totum was founded in 1950, by the Mitchell family, and has grown to over 110 business units including 81 convenience stores, car wash locations, lube centers, Mr. Payroll Check Cashing stores, and Wendy's/Which Wich franchises located throughout the Texas and Oklahoma panhandles and southern Kansas. A privately owned company headquartered in Amarillo, Texas, it employs approximately 1,300 people throughout its various divisions. For more information, visit www.tootntotum.com.
Choose a Team:
Toot'n Totum and its affiliated companies provides a drug-free workplace.
Toot'n Totum and its affiliated companies are an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran). Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran's status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
1. It is the intention of Toot'n Totum (TNT) to maintain the confidentiality and security of Team Member information. Toot'n Totum protects your private and confidential information to the fullest extent possible.
2. Government agencies require that the employer provide and report the Team Member's social security number, name, date of birth and other confidential identifying information.
3. Team Member-specific confidential information is gathered at the time the Team Member applies for a job and accepts employment. Toot'n Totum reports Team Member confidential information to business partners for benefit eligibility.
4. Team Member-specific identifying information is protected from unlawful use by unauthorized individuals and others. Documents with your personal information are kept in locked files; un-used documents are shredded and your information is only provided to others on a "need-to-know" basis to authorized users.
5. Personal Team Member information is not allowed to be provided to people who call and ask for information about our Team Members. The information that is not shared with others includes assigned work site, telephone number, address, assigned work shift/schedule, salary, and other personal identifying information. If the Team Member signs a release and HR is provided a copy of the release, the requested information is provided for the purpose of verification of employment. An exception to this policy is made if an authorized government agency requests required information.