Dear Toot'n Totum Guest,
Changes are taking place daily as the world around us takes measures to stop the spread of COVID-19. We have put into place a local task force that is meeting daily to access the needs of our communities. The health of all our guests and team members at all locations of Toot'n Totum remains a top priority. Updates will be posted on social media, and here on our website.
Cleanliness and Safety:
- Stores are on an accelerated cleaning schedule every 30 minutes.
- Masks are now mandatory for all team members when within 6 feet of another individual. We have also implemented a mandatory policy of taking each team member's temperature before they clock in for a full shift.
- Fresh baked goods will be sold pre-packaged.
- We ask that customers practice social distancing in all our stores.
- We have implemented that customers only take two cases of water at a time for now until the supply catches up with the demand. Sharing is caring!
- All Toot'n Totum stores are fully operational and open for your convenience.
- Any store closings or hour changes will be updated HERE.
- Toot'n Totum Store #93 at Coulter & Hollywood in Amarillo is temporarily closed from midnight to 6AM daily.
- Which Wich and Wendy's locations are always open for takeout and/or delivery where applicable. All Wendy's locations are open in the lobby as of June 1st (Pampa will open June 2).
Our Team Members:
- Toot'n Totum, as well as its subsidiaries, is providing support in many areas to our team members so they can be comfortable in their working environment.
- At this time, we are continuing to hire for all positions. If you would like information on employment opportunities, please click HERE!
We are so grateful to our team members and our guests in the communities we operate in. We thank you all for your continued support. We are dedicated to offering you all the best service and to keeping you informed every step of the way as we traverse this together. We promise to continue to work closely with local, state, and federal health agencies so that we do not jeopardize the health of anyone or any team member coming into our stores. Thank you for trusting us and for supporting our valued team members who are working diligently to provide the service our guests so greatly deserve.
For any questions, comments, or concerns specifically related to COVID-19, please reach out to us at Covid19@TootnTotum.com or fill out the form below.
Your Toot'n Totum Team