Dear Toot'n Totum Guest,
Changes are taking place daily as the world around us takes measures to stop the spread of COVID-19. We have put into place a local task force that is meeting daily to access the needs of our communities. The health of all our guests and team members at all locations of Toot'n Totum remains a top priority. Updates will be posted on social media, and here on our website.
Cleanliness and Safety:
- Stores are on an accelerated cleaning schedule every 30 minutes.
- Masks are now mandatory for all team members when within 6 feet of another individual. We have also implemented a mandatory policy of taking each team member's temperature before they clock in for a full shift.
- Fresh baked goods will be sold pre-packaged.
- We ask that customers practice social distancing in all our stores.
- In accordance with Texas Executive Order GA-29, masks or similar facial covers are required to enter our facilities.
- All Toot'n Totum stores are fully operational and open for your convenience.
- Any store closings or hour changes will be updated HERE.
- Toot'n Totum Store #93 at Coulter & Hollywood in Amarillo is now open 24 hours for your convenience
- Which Wich and Wendy's locations are always open for takeout and/or delivery where applicable. All Wendy's and Which Wich locations are open in the lobby while following the state's guidelines on maximum capacity for restaurants.
Our Team Members:
- Toot'n Totum, as well as its subsidiaries, is providing support in many areas to our team members so they can be comfortable in their working environment.
- At this time, we are continuing to hire for all positions. If you would like information on employment opportunities, please click HERE!
We are so grateful to our team members and our guests in the communities we operate in. We thank you all for your continued support. We are dedicated to offering you all the best service and to keeping you informed every step of the way as we traverse this together. We promise to continue to work closely with local, state, and federal health agencies so that we do not jeopardize the health of anyone or any team member coming into our stores. Thank you for trusting us and for supporting our valued team members who are working diligently to provide the service our guests so greatly deserve.
For any questions, comments, or concerns specifically related to COVID-19, please reach out to us at Covid19@TootnTotum.com or fill out the form below.
Your Toot'n Totum Team